RETREAT DATES & PRICES 2019
Please contact us to ascertain availability on the retreat of your choice.
DATES FOR 2019 AS FOLLOWS:
- Jun 9-14 5-day (Standard)
- Jun 16-21 5-day (Weight-loss)
- Jun 30-Jul5 5-day (Standard)
- July 7-12 5-day (Standard)
- July 14-19 5-day (Standard)
- July 21-26 5-day (Weight-loss)
- July 28-Aug 2 5-day (Standard)
- Aug 11-16 5-day (Standard)
- Aug 18-23 5-day (Standard)
- Aug 25-30 5-day (Standard)
- Sept 1-6 5-day (Weight-loss)
- Sept 15-20 5-day (Liver-flush)
- Sept 22-27 5-day (Standard)
- Sept 29-Oct 4 5-day (Standard)
- Oct 6-11 5-day (Weight-loss)
- Oct 20-25 5-day (Standard)
- Oct 27-Nov 1 5-day (Weight-loss)
- Nov 3-8 5-day (Standard)
- Nov 17-22 5-day (Standard)
- Nov 24-29 5-day (Standard)
Cloona Health Retreat Centre
Co. Mayo, Ireland
Our retreats are exclusively residential. This, together with a quiet, tranquil environment ensures full privacy for our guests.
And as the days went on, the pattern at Cloona began to take on a meaning. Middles were tightening up; muscles long since neglected were starting to function; skin was brightening and foreheads began to unfurrow.— Kathy Sheridan (Irish Times)
RETREAT PRICES 2019
- Single €690
- Single en-suite €840
- Twin/Double en-suite pps €690
Liver Flush: €30 supplement. Weight-loss: €30 supplement.
- Massage, Shiatsu, Tuina, Reflexology, Facial, Tibetan Singing Bowls €60
- Laghoo €30
- Life and Wellness coaching €70
- Green Programme €50
Deposit of €250 payable by cheque, card, or bank transfer.
Our cancellation policy is lenient. If you cancel your booking prior to seven days before your reserved retreat we will be happy to refund your deposit in full. If you cancel within the last seven days we will keep your deposit on file for a subsequent visit provided we are able to fill your place from our waiting list.
What To Bring
The following is a list of items which we recommend you bring:
- Loose, comfortable clothing, i.e. tracksuits, leggings, t-shirts etc.
- Comfortable walking shoes or runners. Walking boots not necessary.
- House shoes or slippers for wearing indoors at all times.
- Large towel, particularly for use in the sauna.
It is important to prepare for your retreat. Tea and coffee need to be eliminated completely seven days before arrival. Chocolate and sugary foods are also best minimized, if not totally avoided. Heavy meals, especially with meat, should be tapering off during this time. These preparations will minimize withdrawal effects and will add significantly to the benefit of the retreat.
Arrival and Departure
Guests arrive between 5 and 6.30pm, in time for the introduction at 7pm. There is a fruit supper served that evening so it is advisable not to eat a meal on the way here. Departure is after an early lunch on the last day, at approx 1pm.
I really enjoyed the Cloona experience and by the last day felt well and truly refreshed in both body and mind. Cloona was exactly what I needed, so was delighted when I found you and I have already passed your website link to a few of my friends. It’s an excellent programme, very well thought out and backed up by a great team, each of whom bring their own special skills and experience.— Orlagh, 2017