RETREAT DATES & PRICES 2017
RETREAT DATES 2017
- Oct 8-13 5-day program (Weight-loss)
- Oct 15-20 5-day program (Standard)
- Oct 29-Nov 3 5-day program (Weight-loss)
- Nov 9-12 3-day program (3 day wk-end)
- Nov 19-24 5-day program (Standard)
- Nov 26-Dec 1 5-day program (Weight-loss)
Please contact us to ascertain availability on the retreat of your choice:
Cloona Health Retreat Centre
Co. Mayo, Ireland
Our courses, be they Five-day (Sunday to Friday) or Three-day are exclusively residential. This, together with a quiet, tranquil environment ensures full privacy for our guests.
And as the days went on, the pattern at Cloona began to take on a meaning. Middles were tightening up; muscles long since neglected were starting to function; skin was brightening and foreheads began to unfurrow.— Kathy Sheridan (Irish Times)
RETREAT PRICES 2017
5 day (Sunday To Friday) Retreat
Standard / Weight-loss / Energy / Liver flush
- Single €640
- Single en-suite €790
- Twin/Double en-suite pps €640
Liver Flush: €30 additional charge.
3 day Retreat
- Single €420
- Single en-suite €520
- Twin/Double en-suite pps €420
PLEASE NOTE: there are only a very limited number of these avialable each year. Please check our dates page for the list.
- Massage, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Facial, Tibetan Singing Bowls €60
- Laghoo €30
- Life and Wellness coaching €70
- Green Programme €30
Deposit of €200 payable by cheque, card, or bank transfer.
Our cancellation policy is lenient. If you cancel your booking prior to seven days before your reserved retreat we will be happy to refund your deposit in full. If you cancel within the last seven days we will keep your deposit on file for a subsequent visit provided we are able to fill your place from our waiting list.
What To Bring
The following is a list of items which we recommend you bring:
- Loose, comfortable clothing, i.e. tracksuits, leggings, t-shirts etc.
- Comfortable walking shoes or runners. Walking boots not necessary.
- House shoes or slippers for wearing indoors at all times.
- Large towel, particularly for use in the sauna.
It is important to prepare for your stay with us, and especially so for the shorter, three-day retreats. Tea and coffee need to be eliminated completely seven days before arrival. Chocolate and sugary foods are also best minimised, if not totally avoided. Heavy meals, especially with meat, should be tapering off during this time. These preparations will minimise withdrawal effects and will add significantly to the benefit of the retreat.
Arrival and Departure
Guests arrive between 5 and 6.30pm, in time for the introduction at 7pm. There is a fruit supper served that evening so it is advisable not to eat a meal on the way here. Departure is after an early lunch on the last day, at approx 1pm.
Just a note of thanks for the wonderful weekend I spent in Cloona. Really enjoyed it. It’s a special place with special people.— Mary, Feb 2015